Guess who lost his first tooth?[insert some kind of segway into food....]
Anyone who knows me well, knows that cooking is not anywhere on my list of favorite things to do. Lately, I've been adventurous in my cooking. I've expanded my horizons. Last night, I went Chinese! Look what I made:
Chicken Lo Mein

Crab Rangoon

Both dishes turned out super tasty...even my picky kiddlets LOVED it!
To some, cooking these things may not seem like a big deal, but this is HUGE for me. It was a blessing that they turned out and my family liked them! If they look good to you, I can share the recipes...easy-peasy, if I can cook it, so can you!!!
11 comments:
Both of those look super-yummy!! Good for you to expand your culinary skills! Cute pic of Ben too!
Congrats on losing the tooth! That Lo Mein looks awesome! Way to go! Thanks for replying about the hamster! Holy Cow...2 months! I'll have to keep you posted! And I'll upload my Maybe Baby layouts tomorrow!
Looks Delicious! We will be there tomorrow at 5 pm have dinner ready! Just kidding! Nice Work
WHAT? Ben can't be loosing teeth already!!!!
Those dishes look super yummy!! When are you inviting me over for dinner? =P
Oh, and BTW - I LOVE your daily mugshot!! Super cute!!
That looks yummy....how about sharing the recipe?
OK, I thought when I first saw the pics that you had gone to some fancy restaurant & were sharing what you had to eat! I am so proud of you! I love Chinese, so send the recipes on to me! (Is this the same little girl who was the pickiest eater EVER??)
I LOVE BOTH THOSE DISHES. AND THEY LOOK SO PROFESSIONAL! ALSO, YOU FOLLOW YOUR OWN BLOG, HOW'D YA DO THAT YA NUT!
oh yum!! Please share the recipes!!
Nice!!! You made me hungry last night talking about it!! So, at some point I do expect the Lucille Ball dress on and platter in your hand at my doorstep - LOL
Yay Ben! So cute!!! Remember when Ben was a baby and loved to cuddle me!
Those look so YUMMY!
just found your blog through Courtney's- I want those recipes-yum!
Post a Comment