I had some time to do some blog hopping and let me tell you, there are some super cute blog looks out there! Yes, those that know me or have stalked my blog know that I like to switch it up. I think its the designer in me? Anyhow...if I can find the time, I'm probably going to start working on my next blog look.
Any suggestions? Colors? Themes? Somebody, inspire me!
3 comments:
I am to busy blog hopping to even think about a "new look" to mine. I will have to think about that...whatever you do with yours will be as amazing as the paper you design.
ohhhhhhhh i love the look of your blog -- it is so beautiufl! I wish i had such a lovely banner but I am such a tech novice. BTW I posted a PAPERTRUNK flower vid on my blog.!!!!!!
HUGS!
I think it should be from one of your new paperlines! Like Socialite or Maybe Baby!
Post a Comment