I have never liked cooking (pretty sure I've mentioned that a 1000 times) in fact, I don't like FOOD! Seriously, if we didn't need to eat, I'd be a happier person...don't call the therapist, I know I have issues and I'm dealing. Anywho... in an effort to be a more well rounded Mama, I have expanded our family menu. I really want my kids to have healthy outlook on food. KraftFoods has really helped me overcome the fear and overwhelming notion of cooking. They have videos for the recipes that actually show you how to make dishes. Being such an insanely visual person, watching those videos take a load off of me. I know all about the Food Network (the hubby LOVES that channel)...but, this is just different!
Here is the CHICKEN LO MEIN from my last post.
and
The CRAB RANGOON was actually from a Chinese website but I combined it with the KraftFoods version, here's what ya need:
8 oz cream cheese1. Combine the cream cheese and crab meat. Mix in the next 6 ingredients (excluding wrappers)
8 oz fresh crab meat
1 tsp red onion, chopped
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp soy sauce
ground black pepper to taste
1 green onion, finely sliced
1 large clove of garlic, finely minced
1 pkg won ton wrappers
Cooking spray
2. Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Line each cup with a won ton wrapper and fill with crab mix.
3. Bake approximately 20 minutes or until the wrappers are browned and filling is heated through.
Its getting late and I need to entertain my kiddlets tomorrow...spring break is here! I hope to get back to my blog later this week.
have a lovely day, my friends!
2 comments:
ohhhh I love that recipe!!
must try it! :D
Have a happy Spring Break with your babes!!
xoxo,
Leslie
Sounds yummy...just not right now...hee hee
Post a Comment