Monday, October 20, 2008

punkins.

We hit the local pumpkin patch this weekend. I love this tradition of heading to a farm and hunting through miles of pumpkins to find the "perfect one". The kids were so excited they all chose the first pumpkin they saw! Skittle found this HUGE pumpkin. I told him if he could pick it up and put it in the wheelbarrow it would be his...
(this GIANT pumpkin is now sitting on our front porch)

look at these two punkins having a sweet moment together...
I love watching my kids and seeing them genuinely happy. I'm not talking about the kind of happiness when you give them something or when they are eating cookies but, pure, sweet, innocent happiness. It is such a joy seeing my sweeties playing together, loving each other, and taking care of one another.
I have to say it, "MY KIDS ROCK!"
Did you know that God feels the same way about us? Oh yes my dear friend! He watches over us and wants pure joy and blessings for each one of us.
...the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God...
-Jesus, John 16:27

3 comments:

Jess Stevens said...

I miss those sweeties so much! I love the snuggles Gracie gives to her brothers, too cute.

EmmaJ said...

Such cute pictures of your children! And I love the Bible verse at the bottom.

Jennifer said...

too cute!! I love the pumpkin patch too! :)

Swagbucks