Sunday, October 26, 2008

voting...no, not that kind.

There is this really cool photography website, COMPETICO. You enter photos in contests, people vote, you win cash...well, you get cash if you win! I decided to enter a photo in the "Capture the Moment" contest. Here is the photo I entered:(you do have to register at the site to vote) Couldja? Couldja? Here is the linkie to vote: water park JUMP!

This has been an AWE-SOME weekend...lots of fun stuff. We had a blast tonight with some friends that came over for some food and fun. I'll have to edit some photos and post another day. Its midnight, and I am nowhere near being tired. Sad since I am going to first service tomorrow. Can you say Starbucks? I'm going to go read my book and see if I can fall asleep soon....later gator.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted!! I voted!!
Gracie looks like a little flying Rainbow!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this photo Carrie! I voted for ya!

Swagbucks