I'm not one to bully someone into something but, I would really like to win this prize. So giddy up and check out this link! Bath and Body...it never hurts to try, right?
Yes, I am still around...although I don't think any of my blog readers have missed me? I have no idea if anyone reads this blog. Some of you have come out of the closet sharing that you follow my blog religiously but never post a comment. hmmmm. It feels a little like having a conversation with a brick wall.No worries...you can stay anonymous if ya want as long as you don't mind the delays in posting cause life is BIZZY!

Have a GREAT weekend!
7 comments:
hello!!!!!! check your blog everyday!!!! so sorry, i should comment more... and i will... so here you go... i comment that you rock.. and i miss you.... and why are church people so wierd.... i should open a blog..
TREE
fun photos, Carrie!!
Uhhh Skoozie, I commented on your last post twice, I must be your new BEST FRIEND ! Touche
I love reading your blog Carrie! :)
Yep life is bizzy! Love the pics...hey is Amelia pretending she's milking a cow? LOL
Huggs to ya!
I'm trying so hard not to stalk..hehehe! I check everyday..it's so fun to see the kids as they get older!
Post a Comment