Monday, September 29, 2008

before and afters.

Don't you love "before & afters" on those info-mercials and make-over shows?
It cracks me up how the before shots are always waaaaaaay bad. Sad faces, hideous hair, no make-up, kinda like this one:And the afters are always exciting and FUN showing off the "new look"...like this one:
I've been a blonde as a kid, a red head most of my years. I wanted to see what it felt like to live as a brunette.

13 comments:

Addie said...

You look great! I like it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!
It looks like it has lots of highlights. You are the only person I know that can change colors & look so good each time. Luv the cut, too!!

Jess Stevens said...

love the before look, you crack me up!
Your hair looks great!

Erica said...

I LOVE it!!! The before and after pics are classic. Made me smile on my otherwise stressful day!!

Unknown said...

I love it! The best before and afters are the weight loss commercial ones. They are all slumped over, pooching everything out, and then totally sucked in and tan in the afters. It makes me laugh! But back to the important thing, I love your hair!! Makes me want to try out the whole brunette thing. :)

:corinne: said...

Love it! Now the question is...Are you having more fun as a brunette? I'm guessing...YES cuz I know I do!!! hahaha

Melissa said...

It's such a pretty color on you.
I'm purple and brown right now. Maybe I'll post a pic. on my blog.
BTW, have you read yet?
I missed you last night.
Toodles

cathy said...

Hi!!

Heidi said...

Very cute Carrie! I just dyed mine brown again too! :)

Melissa said...

Love the new look of your blog too!
So festive, vintage and 1950's!

Anonymous said...

cute, cute!! love the new hair!!!! oh, your blog looks great too!

Anonymous said...

I love the new color!! You are totally rockin' the brunette look! HOT! :)

Love the look of your blog too!!

Carrie said...

Love the new you! Your before cracked me up.

Swagbucks