#1:
[A] Mommy, when can I do your art and goto Bible study with yous?
[M] What art are you talking about?
[A] Your crap booking. (no typos...thats how she says it!)
[M] Well, sweets, you can do that with me now. You can come to my Bible study class when you are older, like Mama.
[A] I CAN!!!!???
[M] Yes, of course you can!
[A] Would you like that, Mama? If I come to class with you?
[M] Oh yes!!! I would love to study God's Word with you at Bible Study.
[A] I want to be just like you, Mama.

#2:
[A] Mama, will you snuggle me?
[M] Yes, but only for a little bit cause otherwise, Mama will fall asleep!
[A] Mama, am I snuggling you or God?
[M] Well, since God lives in my heart, you are kinda snuggling Him. Did you know He is in you too?
[A] I don't FEEL God?
[M] He is in a smile, in a laugh, when you feel happy or sad, when you feel safe. That's how we FEEL God.
[A] oh. i luv you, Mama.
All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
I've been in a bit of a spiritual funk lately. These conversations with my darling little girl give me hope and encouragement.
I have learned and continue to learn from my children everyday. I never expected that when I had children...I would learn from them! I rejoice in the Lord for showing me His mighty LOVE through my 3 year old daughter.
12 comments:
such sweet conversations with such a sweet girl! Isn't it amazing what our children can teach us? (and we thought we were the ones teaching them! ;))
i've learned soooo many lessons about God through my children.
blessings,
k
Oh what a sweetie she is. Love that you blog these...writing them will sure help you store them away in your memory bank to share with her daughter someday! huggs!
How awesome that she sees God in you and wants follow in your footsteps. It is so amazing how God teaches us thru our kids:)
awww she is so sweet made me smile just by reading this :D
AwW! That's sweet! She's a cutie!
what amazing conversations our children can bless us with... what a treasure for you and her.
i am thankful when i hear the statements that my daughter makes about seeing God in me or in the things that i do. even when i don't see it!!
what blessings our children are to us, what wonderful gifts from God.
these moments are precious.. as is she! =D
I love how children in their sincere innocense draw us closer to God! She is such a sweetheart! I think God is reminding you of His great love for you through your little one!
Hugs!!
How sweet! I love it! Out of the mouth of babes, right!
God is good! Thanks for sharing!
oh what a sweet spirit God gives to our children! It makes you want to be more like them...more like Him!
Aw Carrie, your conversation with your daughter makes me smile :) I love having these talks with my girls :) BIG HUGS!
Post a Comment