Thursday, November 08, 2007

Chuck and weekend re-cap

I've been listening to Chuck Swindoll in the mornings for the last few weeks. Its been such a great way to have my "quiet time" in the midst of mommy-duties. I really enjoy his practical Bible based advice/teachings and he's funny! Today I wandered over to his website and came across an article he wrote about INTEGRITY. Not to harp on the subject (see this post) but, it was a great description and explanation of integrity. Here's the link if you are interested in reading it: Battle for Integrity

cool weekend re-cap:
I got to scrap a little! It felt so nice to hang with my pal and scrapbook while our kids ran around like crazies pretty much all night! here are my layouts:




I am on the Events Ministry Team at our church. I am so glad I joined this ministry! It is so fun to hear concerts and serve the Lord by serving others (even if it is just helping them find their seats). This weekend we had Aaron Schust, Building 429, Meredith Andrews, and Mark Roach. Awesome. I had never heard meredith Andrews before, she is this adorably tiny person with this great big voice! I got to chat with her for a second and she is too sweet!

oh yeah...and check out this new blog: GIVE ME LIBERTY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORE those layouts of the kids!!!

Karla Porter Archer said...

that large picture of carson is GORGEOUS!!

great layouts!

Blessings,
Karla

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the article. I catch Chuck Swindoll on the radio sometimes while I'm out and about running errands. Haven't checked out the website, though.

I agree, those pictures are beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic LO's and I had such a great time scrapping with ya and hanging out!
I don't think I've heard of Meredith, going to have to check her out!

Jennifer Davis said...

Love the layout "Funny Kid" especially! =)

Swagbucks