Tuesday, November 20, 2007

gymnastics

I am trying out this new video feature that blogger is offering...hope it works! (this is the first video I've ever posted on my blog) The following is some video of the twins in their first day of gymnastics. They had a great time! Jellybean did so great, she was totally serious and "into it". Gummybear, however, was being his silly, carefree-self. About halfway through this little movie, you will see him do a fancy trick...he's a natural! without further ado, enjoy!!!(he's in the red shorts/blue shirt...she's in the purple leotard)

9 comments:

Jess Stevens said...

oh my goodness, too cute! go Benny, go! I can not believe how grown up Yaya looks! (guess what kids, Auntie Jess did gymnastics for years, even did a competition, but that's our little secret ;-)
oh I miss those kids.
TFS the video Cares.

Anonymous said...

Very cute and fun!

cathy said...

Maybe you should buy a wedge for the house and have Benny practice that amazing tumble routine!!
Can we see that at Christmas? Maybe a talent show is in order!

Anonymous said...

OMG Carrie that is hilarious! Amelia is a natural gymnast, Ben..a natural comedian! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

ROLF, ROLF, ROLF...this is great!! What memories to share together when the twins are older! (I'm still laughing as I type this! :o)

Erica said...

That was hilarious Carrie! I definitely was laughing. They are so cute!

maria W said...

omg this is too cute:) i love the video

Mireille said...

working like a gem.. even over here in Holland.. they are getting SO big =)

Karla Porter Archer said...

Hi Carrie --

I can't find your email so I am leaving this in comments.

I know you have a Facebook account and wanted to make you aware of this scam. Go here to read about it: http://lindseelou.blogspot.com/ (it is her 11/29/07 post) And be sure to pass this on to everyone you know.

Blessings,
K

Swagbucks