Friday, September 14, 2007

FINALLY! Here are the twins on their first day of school. They were so excited and hopped right out of the car. I was a tad worried that JellyBean would need to be "peeled" from the van but, she got out with a smile on her sweet face! When I picked them up I asked them what their favorite thing of the day was, GummyBear responds, "SNACK!" (typical)





and, I was tagged! I haven't seen these around in awhile so here we go...
Two Names You Go By:
1. Mama 2. Auntie Coco
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. New favorite hoodie 2. sweats
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. laughter 2. trust
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. read 2. take pictures
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. freetime to create stuff 2. Baskin Robbins
Two pets you had/have:
1. Flash, bassett hound 2. Miss Pickles, box turtle
Two people who will do this tag:
1. you 2. and you
Two things you did last night:
1. Parent Night at school 2. First night of Awana (crazy night!!!!)
Two things you have eaten today:
1. chicken sandwich 2. does Starbucks count?
Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Erica 2. Jenny
Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. soccer game 2. baby shower
What were your longest car rides:
Driving anywhere longer than an hour...I fall asleep so it goes quick for me!
Two countries you visited:
1. Israel 2. Italy
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Fourth of July 2. Easter
Two Favorites beverages:
1. Vitamin Water 2. Starbucks Chai Tea
If you read this far...TAG! YOUR IT!

Q&A:
Facebook...I joined. It is a "friend" network. Not as crazy as MySpace, its safer. If you are a Facebooker, let's be friends!
C28...yes, I have ordered from them and their stuff is FANTASTIC! My new favorite shopping spot.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

8 comments:

Jennifer Hope Longenecker said...

Carrie,

I love, love, love the new look.

Your twins are in school? No fair. I still have a set at home. LOL. Great pics. I have been so bad about getting pictures recently. I guess I need a challenge to get me out of the rut.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look of your blog!! Love the pics of the kids on the twins first day of school!! Glad they enjoyed themselves and were excited to go! They're getting too big!

Anonymous said...

How sweet are those three little bags of candy...Skittles, Gummy Bear, & Jelly Bean!!
Luv the look on Gracie's face--full of excitement!
You are off to a great start!

Erica said...

Those pictures are great! I am so glad it is going so smooth with them! Yay!

ashlee said...

love the new blog...so fun. I have decided I am blog template challenged. i try to change it and it doesn't look right:)

love that photos of your kiddos! they are too cute!!

Jennifer said...

cute photos!!!

:corinne: said...

**They're sooo grown up! Great pics. Luv the new blog look too.

Anonymous said...

I Totally love your new blog Cares......jeese i am off the computer for a week and look what happens!!!!! AMAZING! You Amaze me my Dear Friend. Addy loves her hair in the same two side loopy pony tails...how cute!!! XOXO-
Jules

Swagbucks