Friday, September 21, 2007

skittle.


WHO is this cutie you ask??? That is my Skittle! I'm flipping through his baby book today. Why? Because that is my tradition for every birthday of my Babies. I love looking through their scrapbooks on their birthdays...its a bitter-sweet tradition. My Skittle turned 7 today. SEVEN!!!!!!!

We are so proud of what a sweet, compassionate, tender-hearted kid you are. We thank God for you everyday and are so blessed to call you our son. Happy Birthday, Bubba.... we love you so very much!

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him.
Psalm 127:3

7 comments:

Erica said...

What sweet pictures! Look at those missing teeth!! Can't wait to celebrate with you Carson!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A SUPER DUPER FANTASTICALLY FUN DAY!!!!!

~Sean, Leah, Ben & Emma

Karla Porter Archer said...

what a cutie!!

Happy Birthday, Carson!

Carrie ~ Can you believe it's been seven years since we started "following" each other??

Blessings,
Karla

Anonymous said...

Luv that kid! Our first grandbaby...so special, so sweet!!
(I SO remember that baby pic of Carson!:o)
I love that you go through their books on their b-days. What amazing memories you are making with all that talent of yours!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carson! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....Have a great Party!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXO Jules

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to Carson!!

Swagbucks