Wednesday, September 12, 2007

here's the new look. I still need to tweak some things around (somethings bugging me???) hee hee
I am using the Safari browser so please let me know if something looks funky on your browser/screen...thanks!

I will TRY to post the twins first day of school tomorrow...things have been a tad koo koo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! I was just thinking about giving my blog a face lift, and now I'm inspired. :)

krista said...

Love the new look! I love the green and brown combo....I checked out the link that you have to C28 Christian TShirts....they have a lot of great stuff. Have you ordered from them before? Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

Great look to your new layout!! Luv the picture...that's so you!!
Saw that you are on FaceBook...what is that all about? Is it similar to My Space? Hope not...too much weird stuff & weirder people out there!

cathy said...

When you're done with yours can you redo mine?? If I had the slightest clue on how to redo it I would but that's why I have you!!

Erica said...

Looks cool Carrie - I don't see a picture that your mom is talking about though? Talk to you soon :)

Swagbucks