Friday, May 04, 2007

ITS FRIDAY!!!!! Yeah! here's my FRIDAY FIVE:


(the last photo is further down the post)

PersonalScrapper.com is hosting a NSD crop this weekend. Lots of FUN challenges and of course, PRIZES! PRIZES! PRIZES!

So, here is another Skittle conversation:

SKITTLE: Who at this table goes to Kindergarten everyday, does TKD, plays soccer on Saturdays,goes to Awana to learn verses, and church "downstairs" (where his classroom is) every Sunday?
MAMA: I think you are the only one who can claim all that, Babe!
SKITTLE: Mom, I never have a day off. When am I gonna get a day off?
MAMA: [look of shock on my face] I'm sorry Sweets. I know you have a lot of stuff on your plate.
SKITTLE: [looks down at his peanut butter and jelly on his lunch plate]
MAMA: Do you want to not play soccer?
SKITTLE: Can I stay home from school tomorrow?
MAMA: No, its your responsibility to goto school and learn. But, you can miss soccer on Saturday and TKD tomorrow?
SKITTLE: okay Mom. I think that sounds nice.

oh man. how bad did I feel! I explained to him that the end of the year is coming and Awana is almost over then he'll have the whole summer to hang out. I am so proud of everything he has learned and accomplished this year!!!
Don't we all feel a little upside down sometimes? Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a grown up! Hooray for summertime almost being here!

Jennifer said...

oh gosh...what a conversation!! :) Love these photos!

:corinne: said...

**Cute photos! Gee wiz, he's busier than me (lol) Well you're such a great mom to give him some time off! Enjoy his day off!

Swagbucks