PersonalScrapper.com's kit is up online!!! Gotta chec it out: PersonalScrapper.com
I've got something for you to watch today...pretty funny stuff.
I would have added farm, princess, and race car stickers to the interior windows. Yes, this is my "ride"...fully Mom'd out.
So, I'm rollin to school this morning and I get pulled over.
Was I speeding. No.
Did I hit a pedestrian. No.
Did I cut someone off. No.
Was I swirving. No.
Ready for what I did? The crime of the century...
I didn't use my blinker.
Since I am a woman, I analyzied the situation all the way to school. I was frustrated. I didn't get a ticket, the encounter was only about 60 seconds, and the cop was super nice about it. So what was bugging me??? Here is what I figured out...
I am pretty good about using my blinker because it drives me nuts when other people don't use theirs. So, on this one random moment, I chose not to use my blinker and got reprimanded. This made me all crazy for my drive to school because I don't like to be wrong. Am I a chick or what?
I guess the cop wasn't impressed by my "Mom Ride".
11 comments:
That is so funny! I need something funny before I started this day! At least you didn't get a ticket!!
I am really picky about using my blinker too... and today my worst nightmare happened to you! I feel your pain and anguish!
Thats was super funny :) The video not the warning.
That vidoe is so funny! So true! Glad you didn't get a ticket!
hilarious video!
So glad you didn't get a ticket!!
I am happy to hear that I'm not the only one with stickers decorating the interior windows! Too funny!
Glad you didn't get a ticket...that's crazy that he took the time to pull you over for that!
the video is so funny :) Glad you didn't get a ticket!
Hey Cares!
Your blog is so cute!!!!!
Shame shame on that darn ociffer! LOL For a silly little blinker!
This is hysterical!! Sorry about the blinker, I guess he was bored!!
You are such a criminal Carrie!!! Ha Ha!!
I always use mine as well, and it bugs me when other people do not so I can understand your frustration. I guess you were just in the wrong place at the worng time (or the police officer was).
I LOVE THAT VIDEO! It is hilarious and totally reminds me of my neighbor!!! I have to let her see it--she has stickers all over the inside of her windows from her kids! Her kids play in theiir van like it is a playhouse. Then there is me--my kids are not allowed to eat in the our SUV!!!
**Great video... and that darn officer... doesn't he know there are sooo many other people needing his help at that same exact time but he can't help them....WHY? Cuz he pulled you over for a blinker mishap! Pooey! ;)
Post a Comment