Sunday, May 06, 2007

have you ever had one of those "Mom Moments" that you are too embarrased to admit? okay, i have one and i'm gonna share. why? because it is sure to bring some laughter to your lips.

we go to target yesterday. we are walking the aisles and Gummy Bear says [in a very loud toddler voice so everyone in the store can hear]
Mommy, you have to change me, I have poooooopies!
he then continues to walk like he's riding a hippo. i walk over and check his pants...no poo, just super soaked. what to do? what to do? we are almost finished shopping so i decide to take off his pull up and let him go commando. i try my best to camoflage what I am about to do. meanwhile, my hubby quickly walks down another aisle so when the target employees tackle me, he won't be identified. i take off the pull up and to my horror, CLEAN UP ON AISLE 10!!!!!! poopies roll out onto the floor. i look up and hubby is peeking around the corner and begins to laugh (nice, thanks for the help babe)! i quickly send my son running to Daddy. And I clean up the mess like it never happened. Then I go running....like security cameras can't follow me? thankfully, target has little trash cans all over the place. as we made our way to the check out, I kept waiting for some employee to make eye contact and give me a "look". we made it out of the store safe.
I'm pretty sure I've been red flagged by target staff.

yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day! I did get some scrapping done this weekend, which was super fun! Here are a couple layouts:
I also went to a really cool gardening fair! We bought a ton of plants at awesome prices! We will be making this an annual trip for sure. I plan to be outside gardening all day...yippee!!! have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOLPIMP!!! Clean up at Leah's house please!
Carrie you always make me laugh!!
LOVE the layouts!!

Erica said...

That is a funny story! So who did you do that cool gardening fair with and those layouts? hehe! Loved that gardening fair - annual trip baby!

:corinne: said...

**ROFLOL!!! I can't say that I feel ya... but I could only imagine... cuz that's something that would happen to me. You handled it well that's for sure. Luv the layouts! Take a picture of the flowers you planted would luv to see them!

Theresa said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! That is a TOOO funny story. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO...
BAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA
OK Sorry I am Laughing, you tell it so good...oh man, i can only imagine....You cannot be banned from Target's they are the BEST ROTFLMB!!!!! Love ya Sis!!!!!
Great Layouts you did over the weekend, such talent my friend =)

Jess Stevens said...

ROFLOLPIMP!!!
Oh my...I can just imagine this whole scene taking place...hilarous!

Love your LO too, especially about the kitchen one.

Mariandale said...

omg that is so funny:) love your layouts:)

Anonymous said...

ROTFLOLPIMPs!!!! Over the poop incident...Bwaahahahaha!!!LOVE it! hehehe, I can totally picture the whole thing too! LOL
And LOVE those creations too that you did...totally AWESOME!
Andddddd...one more thing...so cool buthe gardening fair too...my folks went too...good times!
Loves,
K

Swagbucks