Thursday, March 15, 2007

I don't know if it's the last few days of sunshine or what....I have busted out my camera! I realized I have not been taking pictures lately? The horror! I LOVE taking pictures but, my poor camera has been sleeping in the closet for the past month or so. here are some recent shots:

my sweet boys playing "piggy back rides"...they were having a blast! I love to see them playing together so well and the laughter! oh my goodness...the sweet laughter!

My sweet Skittle...we were sitting around the table working on his homework and he says, "hey Mom, I wanna show you something. [he types in 10000000 on the calculator] This is how much I love you." melt my heart you sweet boy! You can be sure I will be scrapbooking this moment!

my boy is reading...hello! I am so excited for him to start reading...it will open up a whole new world for him! I have been reading to him since he was in my tummy and now, its his turn to read...boy, do I love that.

my little ragamuffins! they have been soooo CUTE lately. holding hands. playing together. giving each other huggies. taking care of each other. preciousness (i know that's not a word, but it fits, don't you think?)

I took a bunch of other pictures too! Some were of Skittle taking his belt test tonight. He tested for his "Senior Orange" belt. he did really good except the korean phrases....he kinda bombed on that. I feel a little responsible. How do you help your child learn Korean words when you butcher them yourself?

I'm gonna leave you with one more picture. This is a layout I had displayed in the Upsy Daisy booth for CHA. It was unfinished at the show and I received it back in the mail this week. I finished it up so, I'll share. This is my silly girlie-girl. She is an absolute sweetheart but, sometimes she gets frustrated/angry/mad...don't we all? She came up with her own way to calm her self, she huffs and puffs her way to calm. It is truly one of the cutest things I've ever seen.


okay...one more thing. I was just introduced to THE most amazing photo site. You MUST check this site out for serious inspiration: the image is found.

9 comments:

stefani said...

I know what you mean about not taking any pictures. I feel so bad because my camera is just sitting there. I love the pictures you took. Everyone is so happy their faces are all lit up. :)

I really love those 'huffing & puffing' pictures. Too cute. The layout is great!

Melissa said...

Ragamuffins! I love it I seriously considered putting on the words I love list, but it didn't quite make it. I laugh everytime I hear it. I love the LO and all the photo's you've been taking.

Anonymous said...

That layout is the CUTEST!!!! And that photo site is so...wow! Thanks for introducing me to it!

Jess Stevens said...

LOVE all the pics, thanks for sharing! but I have to say, letting YOUR camera sleep for a month? WHAT??? ;-) you better be sure it's ready for your visit!
The LO of Gracie, love how you finished it, beautiful inspiration.

Karla Porter Archer said...

i've been a longtime follower of the image is found --- they have the most amazing photos.

those are some cute cuties you have.Isn't it awesome watching them play and giggle together.

Blessings,
Karla

Anonymous said...

Such cutie pics! But I would expect nothing less with your 3 cuties. :) I love that photography site-I found it on another blog a long time ago, but I had lost it. So, so amazing.

Jennifer said...

loving these sweet photos!!! SO CUTE!! And that layout ROCKS!! Might be my new favorite of yours!!

ashlee said...

LOL I call my kids huffy puffy when they act like that too!
totally made me smile:)

Anonymous said...

Great pics and so cute what your son said to you! Your layout is awesome! Love the huffing & puffing!
So glad you like the photo site. I love their stuff, it's so inspiring!

Swagbucks