Monday, March 19, 2007

i simply love to take these fun little quizzes! if you want to play along, leave me a link to your blog so I can read your answers...have fun!

JUST TWO THINGS
Two Names You Go By:
1. Cares
2. Mama

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. workout pants
2. SEI t-shirt

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. laughter
2. respect

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. laugh
2. scrapbooking

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Haggen Daaz Light Coffee Ice-Cream
2. a clean house

Two pets you had/have:
1. Flash, bassett hound
2. Miss Pickles, box turtle

Two people who will fill this out:
1. the person reading this right now
2. the other person who reads my blog

Two things you did last night:
1. watched Deal or No Deal... NO DEAL!
2. snuggled with my hubby

Two things you ate today:
1. Costco granola
2. pizza

Two people you Last Talked To today:
1. my neighbor/pal, Erica
2. my sis, Cath

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Women's Bible Study
2. laundry

Two longest car rides:
1. Every car ride is long, I fall asleep within the first 30 minutes of any car ride!
2. see answer #1

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Fourth of July
2. my birthday...thats your favorite too, huh?

Two favorite beverages:
1. Glaceau water
2. Dr. Pepper

and, yes, I let my kids jump off our furniture.

Have a fun-filled day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do fall asleep on long car rides - I can vouch for that! Fun quiz. Maybe I will do it on my blog tomorrow :) Doesn't the gym feel good...
Erica

Jennifer said...

what a fun photo!! Love the quiz too.

Anonymous said...

Cute quiz!!! I also fall asleep during car rides!!! :) Must be pretty boring for the other passenger! Love your last picture.

Anonymous said...

I just played along! Thanks!

Swagbucks