Monday, March 12, 2007

ya'll have to check out this new blog... cath's QOTD that's my sis and she is hysterical. If you are a young mother, you will certainly relate to most of her "questions". If you aren't a Mom...you will still get a kick out of her! She cracks me up everyday we talk. So, head over and welcome her to the world of blogging and enjoy her questions!

so tonight during dinner, Skittle says, "Mom, when is Great Grandma coming back from heaven?" This is one of those moments when your stomach tightens and you take about 3 seconds of shock to figure out how to respond...you know those moments?
Here's my response, I told him heaven was a much better place than earth and that she wants to stay up there and wait for us. He didn't have much to say about that so I guess that was a good answer?
I proceeded to ask him why he thought of her; I guess she just popped into his mind? that kid has got such a sweet spririt.

i'll blog more later on this week, just wanted to share those couple things with you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Cathy! I get those questions sometimes and it is nice to know that they really get to thinking about that stuff!
Erica

:corinne: said...

Oh what a sweetie Carson is! Luv that Cath has her own blog. Luv ya!

Jess Stevens said...

Car has the sweetest heart, hugs to him & his precious thoughts.
Love the header you made for Cath's BLOG too!

EmmaJ said...

Your sister is sooo funny! Thanks for pointing me to her QOTD!

ashlee said...

dont you just love kids:)
off to check out your sistas blog!

Swagbucks