okay, blogger...we need to have some words. i do appreciate you providing this service free of charge. i appreciate you allowing me to customize my very own fancy template. i was patient when waiting for the new beta to come to life. i even tried the template upgrade (can someone please tell me what a widget is?) i will practice my patience once again while you figure out why people using Internet Explorer 7 can not see my title header. please, my friend blogger... let's get those kinks fixed!
(so, for those that cannot see my title header, its there but, you can't see it if you are using Internet Explorer 7. If you have Firefox, then you should be able to see it just fine. THANK YOU for bringing it to my attention, Friends!)
HORSEFLY UPDATE:
you guys, I'm kinda scared. he's smart. I was following him around today to try and get a picture to show you the size of this fly...and he was onto me! I just know it! LOL! he landed on my fireplace and I couldn't find him...he went incognito. So, I will have to sneak up on him later to get a picture.
(some of you that don't know me very well are probably thinking I've lost my mind, not quite. see previous post for story.)
7 comments:
Bwahahahaha, oh my woman, you stinkin' kill me! LOL
Get him.... get him!!!
Ok so I wasn't gonna say anything but I thought your new look lacked something...Cam tells me we just upgraded to IE7, bummer!
**Yup I see it and just downloaded explorer 7 and I don't think I have firefox because I'm still having some problems with other stuff. Anyway, the header is awesome. And get that Darn Fly!! You lived in Chino, you should be a pro at it! hee hee Maybe it's becuz you've been gone for so long. The fly swatting hand needs to warmed up a bit. ROFLOL
I see the banner now!!!!
Love the new design, Carrie!!!
And thanks for the chuckle over the fly!
im lovin the new lookie of your blog...very clean and pretty:)
p.s. my kids were running like mad people from a horsefly yesterday! all i could do was laugh so i was of no help!
Are you going to put the picture of the Horsefly on your title page once you find him? You could combine both challenges of the title and the fly into one display of victory!!!
Post a Comment