Wednesday, February 07, 2007

okay, so I had a beef with blogger but, we've worked it out.
I was able to update my blog look and title! Do you likie?
let me know if anything looks funky OR you can be one of those friends who lets me walk around with a piece of chicken in my tooth!

We have a new house guest. Its a monsterous horsefly. I exaggerate NOT! Its one of those HUGE fly's that you are afraid to smash because of the potential mess. I'm not kidding, I think it said something to me when it flew past my head. Don't fly's have a lifespan of 24 hours? Well, this guy is going on 72 hours. If he makes it thru the night I will take a picture and show you how gerthie this guy is! he's HUGE!

I SO want to tell you about my trip to CHA but, after my long night with blogger, I need to get some zzzz's. here are some photos from my trip (click to see it larger)....

smooches.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie-the blog looks good but I believe it's missing a banner. I see a big white space at the top. Love the CHA photos! Your hair looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I see your banner. I LOVE the new blog design. Killer scrollies everwhere! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

**Oh my... big horsefly? YUCK!! we get those all the time being that we live in Dairy land. good luck w/ "the fly" ;) Luv the pics.

Kelli said...

this rocks, it looks great Carrie ;)

Anonymous said...

love the new look Cares, but I can't see a banner at the top either. Either way - with it or with out - it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures!!! I do think it is missing a banner too but love the little designs on the side!

Erica

Swagbucks