Wednesday, February 21, 2007

[Love] beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 1 Corinthians 13:7

I love this man. I love this man. I love this man. I love this man.

intelligent.
man of God.
good lookin' (hubba! hubba!).
loving.
honest.
a protector.
trustworthy.
compassionate.
amazing.
supportive.
incredible.
mine.
After 10 years of marriage, he continues to amaze me. I could go on and on about him....seriously. words don't seem adequate? I am so deeply in love with this guy!!!
lovesick.
yep, that's me.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you kind of like that guy huh? :) He is a great guy and he's lucky too!

Amy W. said...

love your entry! ;>

Amy

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute to your hubby! I bet he is blushing right now...tee hee

Karen said...

just so sweet! Isn't love wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet tribute! I love seeing couples who are so in love after all the years. You are a great example, friend!

ashlee said...

so so sweet!

:corinne: said...

**Luv this blog entry! He's a wonderful man, you're a wonderful couple and I'm not just saying that because you're family ;) hee hee
Luv ya!

Kelli said...

so sweet...love it ;)

Karla Porter Archer said...

so sweet!

How funny is that! I JUST put that SM Lockridge video on my blog yesterday! I love that video! Can you watch that and NOT clap??!!

Blessings,
Karla

Kerry McKibbins said...

So nice!

Jennifer said...

how SWEET!

Jaime said...

awwwwwwwwwww!! that is sooooo sweet!

Melissa said...

Carres, I know that you feel that about your hubby, so great of you to say it outloud. But I wanted to comment on how "THAT'S MY KING" video, just moved me and put a lump in my throat, (the part of Him standing Resurrected at the door of the tomb). Thanks for that and your Faith.

Jess Stevens said...

love the entry! & that video is AWESOME, I'm so glad He is my King!

creasa said...

Your header is so cool! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

You guys are a great couple and I know he feels the same way about you!

Erica

Anonymous said...

I just watched the "That's My King" video - WOW! I'm so grateful I know Him and can stand up say "THAT'S MY KING!" TFS Carrie!

Swagbucks