Wednesday, February 28, 2007

hi there my friends!
we got our internet switched today so I was a little nervous that I would not get back online for awhile (eekkk!) Obviously, I am back online and all is good.

I headed to California this past weekend. My Super Sister had her fourth baby and we were celebrating with a Bunco shower! oh, how I love playing Bunco.

hijack for a second: I HAVE to give a huge THANK YOU to my Mom & Dad for flying me and my JellyBean down for the weekend. We needed that little getaway more than you know! And, I will do the dishes anytime, Mum *wink* LUV YA!

This is me and my Sis. She rocks and she is "my person" (for any of you who watch Grey's) I am so thankful we can chat everyday!

Here's my newest nephew...Eli James. He is such a sweet baby and totally cuddly!



Me and my JellyBean on the flight home. We had such a blast on our "Girls Weekend". She has been having a really hard time ever since I got back from CHA. She wouldn't leave my side and had major seperation anxiety. NONE of my kids have ever gone through this so, it was a little strange. Anyway, I couldn't turn around and leave her again so quickly! So, my gracious Mum used up all her miles to fly us both down for the baby shower. It was so awesome having one-on-one time with her and being able to focus on her for the weekend. She was so cute, when we got home Sunday, I was tucking her into bed and she says, "Thanks for our Girls Weekend, Mommy". melt my heart!

ON A SCRAPPY NOTE:
I have a question for all my scrappy friends...
when you get double-sided cardstock, do you like having a pattern on the backside or a coordinating solid color? I would love any feedback Friends!


alrighty...LOST is coming on in a few and I'm giving it ONE MORE CHANCE. Lately, this show has just been making me cranky. LOL! They promise to answer major questions... then they create more questions and add more characters. Its on too late at night for me to be so confused! LOL!

I hope you all have had a wonderful week!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great time for you and Amelia!! She's so sweet!
ok - the cardstock think...I think I'm more of a solid on one side and pattern on the other kind of person. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys got that weekend together! I lean more towards pattern on both sides (and then add in coordinating cardstock to work with - hehe)

Lost is getting very confusing but I am still drawn to it. You will love recording TV - It is awesome!

Erica

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of you Girls! Sounds like a fun weekend!
I prefer a pattern on both sides, just gives you more options. Then match those to a cardstock.
I have watched Lost since the beginning and decided to drop it when it came back on. It's just too many ups and downs and too much to keep track of. And I think they have just drug it on way too long.

Kelli said...

you and your sis are darlin'!

as for the cs...I think I always use the textured side, is that what you are asking?

Karen said...

How nice you got to have a girls weekend with your little girl!!! Glad you had fun.
I'm with you on the LOST thing and last night's episode didn't seem to help in my opinion. They've gone way off track and I don't think they can fix it. Oh well, it's only TV.
As far as the PP, I like one side pattern and the other side solid matching, but really either way I will buy it! LOL I'm easy!

Nura Keif said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and A had such a great time! Y'all are so cute. As for the PP, I think I like both. No help there! Did you think lost was better last night? I thought it was much better. I will just have to watch the next few weeks and see. Have a great day!

Jess Stevens said...

Loved having you & Yaya down for the weekend,so did Cami!
Beautiful pics.

I like patern on one side & solid on the other.

TriciaNae said...

first...cute nephew. aren't they fun?! i love the name eli...one of my fave bands ever is the eli young band!

second...thank you for teh compliments on my blog...yours is super cute too!!

third...i like a plain color on the back of my double sided. but that's just me! :)

Keianna said...

I love patterns on both side. Your nephew is sooo adorable :-)

Swagbucks