Thursday, November 16, 2006

(i can't spill the secret quite yet...soon! oh my goodness & NO I am NOT preggo!)

I wanted to share something with all my photographer friends! I just downloaded this new program from ADOBE, it's called "Lightroom". It is in BETA form so its free until February.
I wanted to show you the difference this program can make in editing your photos. check this out:
EXAMPLE 1. this is using my Microsoft PictureIt program.......not bad. All I did was convert the photo to black & white.
<<<<<<

EXAMPLE 2. using Adobe Lightroom........WOW. All I did in this program is click on "Tone Curve Strong". I clicked one button and my so-so photo turned into something I would pay a pro a lot of bucks to get!>>>>>>>

So, my Friends. If you consider photography your hobby, then you must download this program..it is AWESOME!!!! I haven't even begun to discover all it can do, I was just so impressed with what it did on thsi photo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'll dwnld it! She's a peach!

Anonymous said...

Cool - where do we download? Erica

Karen said...

Cool Carrie, thanks! love that picture. I can't wait to hear your secret!!!

Jess Stevens said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

very cool - I downloaded it...

I'm going to email you tonight, okay??

Blessings,
Karla

Anonymous said...

**Awesome Cares! Luv that program. I'm thinking I'm going to have to invest in a program like this in the future. Not quite yet though. Luv ya!

Keianna said...

Here is a link to a website that has tons of free actions like the one you used on your photo. I absolutely love the effects they have: http://www.optikvervelabs.com/default.asp

Oh, and I can't wait o hear what your secret is :-)

Swagbucks