Tuesday, November 21, 2006

*****THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IS HERE*****
I have been asked to be a Product Designer & Design Team Member for
Upsy Daisy Designs!!!!
I am beyond honored and excited.
This opportunity comes as an answer to prayer for me;
God is so faithful. Some of my stuff will be debuting at CHA this winter (holy cow!).
I can't wait for you guys to see what I've created...this is so FUN!
(Thank you to those who knew my secret and kept it hush hush)
Those that know me personally...do you know what song is going thru my head???? LOL!

14 comments:

Keianna said...

Congrats to you.

Keianna said...

Oh yeah, I meant to add that I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Keianna said...

I wish blogger would let you edit, a kit club I belong to is using their products in a future kit, hopefully it will be something you created :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! So happy you can finally spill the beans. And big, huge congrats to you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, this is so cool! I'm excited for you!

Karen said...

CARRIE THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you, I can't wait to see your creations!!!

LisaW said...

Congratulations Carrie! That is sooooo exciting! Can't wait to see what fantastic things you design!

Rebecca said...

Awesome Blossom girl! That is so stinking exciting!

Congrats

Anonymous said...

Whoo hooo hooo!!
Congratulations!! Wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited and proud of you! Love - Erica

AshleyS said...

BIG CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your pages are awesome - I've enjoyed looking through them.

Blessings,
Karla

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to you!! This is amazing news!! So happy for you!

Swagbucks