I have a HUGE secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only a couple people know what it is and I can not wait to spill the beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't ask me what it is if you talk to me in person...I can't lie. I'll tell as soon as I can, I promise! I just had to share ;-)
(feel free to post guesses here on my blog if ya want)
7 comments:
is it scrappy related?
Are you pregnant?
Whatever it is...I'm happy for you, you sound so excited!!
I was thinking another baby too??? Or perhaps something big in the scrappin world??? I'm excited for you whatever it is and I can't wait to hear about it!!!!!!!
hmmmm...what a tease! Can't wait to hear!
You little tease!! I am so excited for you, whatever it may be. Can't wait til you can spill the beans!
I have no idea, but can't wait to find out!
Hmmmmm....I for one will have to wait to find out because I don't have a clue!???
I know! hehe! Can't wait for you to spill the beans! Erica
Post a Comment