Thursday, October 26, 2006

let us discuss...

Hi Friends! How is everything going for you? Things are pretty good over here. Over the last week a few different things have come across my brain and I wanted to see what you think about them. I would love to hear your thoughts on one or all of them...what topic tugs at ya?
  • McDonald's Monopoly. Yeah, I'm one of those who look forward to this every year! My family laughs at me and they even send me the game pieces sometimes...LOL! I won a medium fry this year (big whoop). I know one of these years I'm gonna win one of the big ones (always the optimist). Have you ever won anything big from McDonald's...ever known anyone to win? I mean seriously, where are all the Boardwalk & Park Place winners? Why don't we hear about them on the Today Show...or OPRAH!
  • With elections coming up, I've got politics on the brain. (have you registered to vote yet?) Last Sunday, our Pastor asked us what we thought "separation of Church and State" meant. I remember learning about it in school and its one of those things that I thought I knew, interesting. What do you think that statement means? (I'm really interested to hear what you guys say about this)
  • Have you made a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich lately? (see a few posts ago...LOL!)
This schedule is starting to settle down. I did this layout about my weekly routine. Not sure if you can read the journaling? It basically talks about how in a couple years things are going to get much more chaotic!

sidenote to my Mom...how'd you do this with four teenagers?
YOU.
ARE.
SUPER.

I think about my crazy days and think, "hey, I'd be bored if I wasn't a Mom!"

*This layout was created with the PersonalScrapper.com October kit.


So my Friends, pick a topic and discuss it with me! Have a sunshiney, happy-go-lucky day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Monopoly in general. I did get a few game pieces but we don't go there that much. Hmmm... maybe we can go there together sometime soon! Hope all is well with you! Miss you!
Erica

Jennifer said...

dh totally thinks that he is going to win at monopoly too. Too funny!

As far as voting goes, I'm registered but only vote in presidential elections...bad, I know.

So loving that layout!!!

Swagbucks