Saturday, October 28, 2006

just for fun & TP

This site, myHERITAGE.COM , does this fun face recognition thingy. Look:



I did a bunch of pics of me with my glasses on and I kept getting wierd matches (like gorgeous Asian woman? what!?) So, I found this photo of me without my glasses on and whala! Kind of a fun little game.

okay, since my Peanut Butter & Jelly question gave you all a giggle, I've got another one for you...
When you hang your toilet paper roll... is it over or under???

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Carrie!

Anonymous said...

That was me that commented - lol! TP is under for us!
Erica

Jennifer said...

I can see the resemblance in some of those!! How fun!!

TP is ALWAYS under!!!

Unknown said...

Very cool!

TP is always over. I've been known to go to my sister's house and "fix" her TP. :)

Karen said...

TP is always under. dh puts it over and i change it all the time! LOL

Anonymous said...

The clebrity look-alike thing is cool! We put our TP over for sure! I will change it at family member's houses if it is under...it just bugs me! :) Heidi

Anonymous said...

**I don't think you like any of these gals... Chris and I think you look like Debra Messing! What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Under!!! LOL! Good one!

stefani said...

I have done this but they did not have this nice page. Is that new or did you put that together yourself?

Isn't if fun to see who they pick? Some are really off base for me. LOL!

Swagbucks