I did realize that I don't normally post my layouts on my blog... pictures yes, layouts no. So, here's one that should put a little smile on your face:
The journaling reads,okay. let me explain these photos . . .
PHOTO 1 :
you snuggling your blankie. i love the way you hold your blankie when you are sucking your thumb.
all we can see are your big, loving eyes peeking over the top.
PHOTO 2:
you were looking out a window with such a precious face. the natural light made your face glow.
just as I snapped the camera this sweet moment turned into a side-aching, laughter-filled memory!
(daddy gets the credit for the title of this page)
LOL! I used the ever-fabulous PersonalScrapper.com kit from October 2006.
have a fun, giggle-filled day!
4 comments:
Carrie I love how this LO turned out! The title is perfect & the pp's look fab!
Cute layout Carrie! That Personalscrapper is such a cool club - hehe!
Erica
Totally love that page! So cute!
Reminds me of the time we took a nice, family picture in front of all the flowers at church one Easter. Connor chose that very moment to stick his finger two knuckles deep into his nose! I still laugh every time I see that pic.
You page made me laugh, too. Thanks for the smile!
I laughed out loud when I saw this one! Too cute Carrie!
Post a Comment