
I needed to switch up my blog a bit. I like to keep things fresh, just ask my hubby. I love switching our furniture around. He'll come home from work and I will have moved and re-decorated my entire living room! LOL!
I found this cool template and spent a few hours trying to figure out the foreign language of web codes and html...whatevah. Why can't things just be cut & paste all the time? I love learning new things and teaching myself is the best method. Fun stuff. You've gotta pull the little tag at the top right ;-) PLEASE let me know if something is hard to read or a font doesn't come through well. I am still tweaking things a bit but, it's a start!
So, summer is pretty much gone. I'm okay with that. Fall is my favorite time of the year... sweaters, hot chocolate, the color orange, and the weather is perfect here. Summer is supposed to be a time of relaxing, vacations, and "down time"..... not in our house, HOLY BUSY SCHEDULES BATMAN! I am so looking forward to getting back to a routine with my kids. Every morning they wake up and ask, "what are we doing today Mom?" Totally cute when they ask but, fear races through me, "What are we doing today!" Routines are good. I know the next couple months are going to be incredibly crazy but, in an organized way...make sense?
Carson starts kindergarten next week. I've been talking to friends who have been taking their little ones off to pre-school and how hard that is for us Moms. I remember driving away from dropping off Carson at his first day of official pre-school. I totally started bawling!!! It was so unexpected, I really thought I was gonna be fine. I laughed at myself the whole way home with tears running down my cheeks. So, this year, I'm bringing a box of tissue, just in case. This will be a big year for him (and for me letting go a little).
With that I say...
goodbye summer. hello fall.
4 comments:
Love the new look...that pull tag is the coolest thing ever!!
Fall is my favorite season too...so looking forward to it!!!
Super cute photo of the kiddos too!
Goodbye Summer... Hello Football season. Oh my goodness, Carson in kindergarten. Gosh time flies. Please take a pic and send it to us. I'd love to see his first day pic. :) I'll be praying for you too.;)
**totally diggin your blog by the way and the pull tag is super cute.
I love the pull tag. First time I've seen that. Fall is my fave season as well. Football, sweaters, cool weather, what could be better.
This is awesome..I love what you did with this template. Very cool
Post a Comment