Tuesday, August 29, 2006

indieheaven.com

My friend, COURTNEY SPEARS has one of her songs listed on the radio chart at www.indieheaven.com . Its climbing the charts and I am so excited for her!!!!!
If you get a chance to head over there, you can vote for her song "REDEEMED". Go tot he site and click ont he radio tower...look for her song and click it, then you can vote!

There are some other amazing artists over at the site too. I heard Anna Gilbert for the first time today. WOW. I love her voice and her songwriting is incredible. Here is her site, www.annagilbertmusic.com . And you can hear more of her songs HERE.

gotta go get some chores done before the twins wake up from quiet time! ttfn.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Wow! That is great for Courtney! She is incredibly talented. She led worship on the women's retreat back in March, and it was such a blessing to hear her music and hear her story!

Swagbucks