A few more pictures from our vacation this summer...This is my lifetime friend. Seriously, we have known each other since Kindergarten. We've been super friends since the end of our high school years. We sometimes don't get to talk for months at a time but, it doesn't matter to us. Do you have one of those friends that no matter how much time has passed, its like you saw each other yesterday? Yeah, thats how it is with my pal, Tree. When you were in high school, remember writing BFF (Best Friends Forever)... Tree is my BFF. She doesn't place judgemnets on me and she loves me with all my imperfections. She keeps me accountable and that is awesome. She is my family by choice. I adore and treasure our friendship!
This is a picture of our families together! We only got to have one afternoon of hanging out but, it was awesome. I totally miss them and wish we could be closer. Her oldest, Noah, is only one month older than Carson. So, they have been buddies since they were born! They play really well together so its cool when we get together. The twins and their daughter, Eden, are only months apart too!
They are such a cool couple and I could on and on about them. LOVE YOU GUYS!
This woman has been an amazing influence in my life. I love her so much. Another person I wish I could spend more time with and see more often! I love when we chat on the phone..she tells me all kinds of fun and interesting stories about my Dad. LOL!
I had a couple more pictures to share but, blogger isn't letting me upload anymore... bummer. Well, dinner is in the oven. Gotta go play house! Have a happy and blessed day!!!

2 comments:
The pic of Cars & Gigi is AWESOME! Tree is an awesome person & her family is so sweet. I can see why you guys are such good friends!
Very cute pictures Carrie! I have a grandma that sounds a lot like yours. I can't wait for my boys to get older and learn stuff from her! Its great to have those influences!
Post a Comment