We have been going since last week Friday non-stop until today. Nice to have a semi-quiet day.
I took the kids to the library for the summer reading program this AM and we watched a pirate puppet show (it was FUN). Now the kids are eating lunch and I decided to sit down and take a short break. [ah man, break over already? be back to finish my post............]

okay, where was I? Well, anyway, I wanted to tell you about COURTNEY'S concert!!! It was so great. I so enjoyed listening to her music, worshipping, and hearing the stories behind her lyrics. It was done Courtney-style, very laid back & fun. Check out her site for more info and to purchase her CD... it ROX! (she even has IPod downloads)
[hold up, gotta put the kids down for quiet time]
Sometimes it takes me hours to do something that should really only take a few minutes...so goes the life of a Mama to 3 kiddos! No complaints here. hee hee......
Last night was work night for PersonalScrapper.com It was so cool because it was the first time the ENTIRE team was together in one place. We took lots of pics (I'll post pics when I get them). Kimberly is here visiting from Arizona so it was super fun to have us all together.
I was announced as the July Guest Designer for BLINK!!! I am so excited. I have been a member of Blink since the very beginning. It has been so fun to see it grow into an awesome community of very talented and supportive women. Check out the gallery for some incredible talent and inspiration!
I better finish up this post. We are camping this weekend! It will be the first time the twins are going camping so it should be interesting. I'm guessing it won't be too relaxing but, still looking forward to it! We are going with 5 other families.... we are so BLESSED to have such a fun and wonderful group of friends. I better get going, lots to do!
I do pray you will have a happy & blessed weekend.
3 comments:
Congrats on being the Guest Designer for Blink! That is so cool! And your girls night sounds like so much fun! I want to see pictures! Have fun camping!
Super congrats! You do such awesome work.
I love camping! Have so much fun this weekend! And congrats again on the guest designer spot-you totally deserve it!
Post a Comment