
Look what my hubby spent his entire Saturday working on!!! This man ROX MY SOX! We talked about getting a swing set last weekend, did a little shopping around and decided it wasn't in the budget. Well, last Thursday night he says, I think we can do it. I'm gonna call Dad and see if he can help build it on Saturday (build it and they will come). I'm so giddy and excited! I am so blessed! Thanks Babe for giving up your Saturday to build this for me and the kids...we so appreciate you!!! Thanks to Grandpa for helping out on this super HOT day. And a special thank you to the Lord for providing us with the funds and means to build this for our kiddos.
YIPPEE! I can't wait to see the kids playing on this tomorrow after church... so FUN!
I *heart* Eric.
9 comments:
Okay... #1 so luvin the song especially because the Brady Bunch is one of my all time favorites shows.
#2 luving the swing set. The kids are going to luv it!
#3 Eric is awesome!
what a fantastic treat for the kids!! I'm sure they'll get endless hours of enjoyment out of that swing set!!
ROTFL!! Outstanding! Love your little song and How Awesome that he spent all day putting that up for your kiddos ;)
LOL! love your little song :)
Looks like the kids are going to have some fun this summer right in their own back yard!
That is a fabulous playground!!!
Love how you played with the words to the Brady Bunch theme song!! so perfect!
That is awesome! What a lot of work...great rendition of the Brady Bunch theme, too!!
yay! Looks like fun!
Yay ! Can't wait to bring the kids over to play on it! All our swingset talk paid off - hehe
Erica
Love the song. Your hubby is cool and the set looks fantastic. Looking forward to the photos of the kids using it.
Post a Comment