Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco De Mayo

TGIF anyone? hee hee I am so excited for the fun weekend ahead of me! But first, I have to accomplish my "2 Do" list! I sat down this morning to make my list and realized...I have a lot to do! When you look at my list, you might think "hmm, that's not so bad?" Well, the list doesn't include trips to school, naps for the twins, unexpected phone calls, playtime with the kids, etc. etc. etc. oh well, whatever I don't get done today I can do tomorrow...right?

So, NSD (National Scrapbooking Day) is tomorrow! A lot of the celebrations are starting tonight...so FUN! This morning, my kids decided to watch Sesame Street (they hardly ever watch this)...what's the theme on today's episode? Photography and scrapbooking! I was totally giggling inside, I don't know why that was so funny to me but it was! LOL! Elmo taught all about cameras and taking pictures.... me thinks someone at Sesame Street knows about the scrapping world!

Okay, if I'm going to get anything checked off my list, I better get off this computer! HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY EVERYONE! (I'll see some of you online for the NSD festivities!)

***edited to add: PERSONALSCRAPPER.COM is having a NSD Online Crop tonight! Come join us for super fun challenges and prizes!***

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love your list of things to do....great photo of it!! So funny that Sesame Street had an episode on scrapping!! Hmmm...could their program director be a scrapper?? Can't wait to see you online at CMK tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't NSD just sooo much FUN? I loved it! Hope you got all your To Do's done especially #2 on the list ;) heehee. J/K
Luv Ya!!

Swagbucks