what would I want people to know or think of me when I'm no longer here? So, for today's blogging, I'd like to know 5 things that your scrapbooking says about you. What 5 things would people be able to tell about you by looking at your work. Maybe it's as simple as 5 traits that you have...maybe it's more in depth...you tell us.
Thats a tough question. I know what I want my scrapbooking to reflect but, is that really what others see? Here are the things that I want people to know as they look through my scrapbooks...
- I love the Lord.
- I adore my children and husband.
- I am creative.
- I like taking pictures.
- I enjoy lifes littlest moments.
So, my friends, what do you see in my scrapping?
2 comments:
those are excellent reasons...i think you reflect more of these things than you realize:)
I see everything you listed but one more thing....
Contentment! You are content with all the W's. Who you are, what you are given& blessed w/, when it is given, where it's been given and why you've been given it.
Therefore it reflects in your scrapbooking. Luv Ya!
Post a Comment