I took the kids to the water park in town here today. What a blast! They had so much fun and I had a great time watching them play in the water. My girlfriends were there and all I can say is it was a beautiful Thursday.
Some of you know we've been "fostering" a stray puppy for over a month. Well, today I took him to his new home. What a huge relief to finally have found him a home with the sweetest couple. When I told the kids this morning that we had finally found a home for Yahtzee (the name we picked for him) Carson was a bit sad. He did get over it once we hit the water park (LOL). I had told them from the first time they saw him that we were not keeping him and that he was just staying with us until we found his family. I had NO IDEA he would be staying with us for a month! oh boy...what an experience. I'm just thankful he is in a loving home now.
on a fun, happy note, I got an e-mail from Cantata Books requesting another layout. This book they are putting together sounds really FUN! I'm excited to be a part of it. ALSO... I was asked by Julie the owner of www.inablinkofaneye.com to be the Guest Designer for the month of July! I am so blessed...God is way too good to me.
I've got a little "Mommy Time" tonight so I'm off to play with a new digi kit I got! yippee!
WAIT! One more thing... I want to thank my new pals over at CMK for giving me motivation to BLOG...thanks Gals!
4 comments:
woohoo, good to read your blog, Carrie! Congrats on your Cantana toot! :>
congrats...God is good!!days with your fam are always the best!!
Congratulations on yet another publication!!!! You rock girlfriend!!! Glad to hear the puppy has a permanent home now, and a good one at that!
oh oh... I missed this.. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment