The blog challenge for today (from Chelsea):
what's your favorite in each of these areas and how could you incorporate it into your scrapping?
1. Kind of music
2. Decorating Style
3. Hair Color
4. Piece of Clothing
5. Item to collect or hoard
6. Favorite City to Visit
7. Favorite job you've had
8. Favorite Animal
9. Favorite Food
10. Favorite room in your house
I love lists like this that make me take a look into what I like. I especially like to see what other's list as their favorites! This would make a great scrap page for my BOM (Book of Me). Or, using each of them individually as a page? here we go...
- My favorite kind of music is Christian Contemporary (like Plumb or Jeremy Camp). I could do a layout about my love of music.
- Decorating style...I'm a Pottery Barn kind of Gal with a twist of contemporary. I should do a layout about my love of decorating, my degree in Interior Design, and how I have to move my furniture around all the time! LOL!
- My hair color is blondish/red. It would be fun to do a layout on all my different hairstyles over the years!
- Piece of clothing? Not sure I have one favorite...anything comfy! I could maybe do a layout about shopping...the stores I like to shop at.
- My favorite item to collect would be candles! I love candles...they make a house smell oh, so good. A layout about my need to have my house smell good would be fun!
- Favorite city to visit would be Chino, CA. My family is there and I miss them! Next time I'm there I'm gonna go around to all my childhood houses and take pics to do a page.
- My favorite job is my current one...being a Mommy. I think I've already done a page about this?
- My favorite animal is the elephant! I should do a page about it with some pictures I've gotten from the zoo.
- My favorite food is ice-cream...I can never have enough ice-cream! I plan on doing a page about the tradition of going to dessert after an event (like a Spring Program).
- My favorite room in the house is the one I hardly get to hang out in...my room. Its quiet, cozy, and not full of toys! A page about my "retreat" would interesting.
Why is it that after I sweep and mop, stuff like this always happens??? ROFL! And right after I clean my daughter's room, she does this during her nap time???
aaahhhhhh, the joys of being a Mama! Have a lovely day....I'm off to do some more cleaning!!!


6 comments:
Love that blinkie...oh and I love the photos of the kids causing those messes...LOL
Great entry! Cool blinkie!!! I love your answers...can't wait to see some new scrapping come out of those! Thanks for taking the challenge today!
Fantastic list!!! some of these answers could have been mine! the pics are certainly mine right!! haha...glad to know that im not alone:)
Pottery Barn and ice cream rock!! :)
I'm feeling for you when I see those pictures!! I think your kiddos are artists in the making!!
Those pictures are funny Carrie!
Erica
i'm soooo right there with ya, Carrie. some days i just sit down and give up, right in the middle of the mess. lol they win, they win...sigh. ;>
Post a Comment