This is the funniest 6 minutes EVAH! Watch this clip... EVOLUTION OF DANCE (Thanks for the link, Megan) Remember how many of these "moves" you've done? ROFL!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hee Hee Hee Tooo funny! I loved the Brady reinactment the best.
i love reading these blogs..it makes me feel like i am a part of your life, even when we are so far apart!!! it helps me get a better sense of who you are and what you love!!! i am so proud of you and love you!!! lets dance!!! hee hee TREE
5 comments:
Hee Hee Hee Tooo funny! I loved the Brady reinactment the best.
ROFL!!! I love it!!!
too funny....tooooo 'close to home'. hehe thanks for the giggles! :>
i love reading these blogs..it makes me feel like i am a part of your life, even when we are so far apart!!! it helps me get a better sense of who you are and what you love!!! i am so proud of you and love you!!!
lets dance!!! hee hee
TREE
I've watched it three times and I laugh every single time!
Post a Comment