Share the knowledge, educate myself, and talk about it.
What I watched on YouTube woke me up and I don't want to go back to sleep. I sit here in my comfortable home, listening to praise music on Pandora, my kids are off at school getting an education, I am working from home, and I am free to do all these things without fear. My freedoms are in jeopardy. I would guess that most of America has no idea about the war happening within the borders of our nation. It isn't a war of politics and military but, something much more powerful and evil.
There is an uprising of people who want to take away my right to listen to praise music, they want to train my children for battle, they want me to worship their god, and they will do whatever it takes to make it happen in America. No joke. Even as I type, I hear how dramatic it sounds! Not in America, the land of the free, no way?
Government is a mess and our society has become complacent. I don't know if I can trust that Americans will prevent this group of extremists from growing too powerful? Society will continue to fuel them because we won't step on toes or hurt anyone's feelings. They are creeping in and our government isn't doing anything about it.
There is a document that was found by the FBI over 20 years ago. Long before 9-11. It goes by a few different names,
- "The Jihad Manifesto for North America"
- "The Muslim Brotherhood Manifesto"
- "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America”
![]() |
| Mohammed Badie, Leader of The Muslim Brotherhood |
The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions. Without this level of understanding, we are not up to this challenge and have not prepared ourselves for Jihad yet. It is a Muslim's destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever he lands until the final hour comes, and there is no escape from that destiny except for those who chose to slack.Within the document are plans to raise up Islamic schools, establish multiple organizations (CAIR, Muslim Students Assoc., North American Islamic Trust, and about 26 more prominent Islamic organizations), and have an Islamic Center in every city. I Googled Texas, New York, Oregon, Missouri, North Dakota, Minneota, Alaska, Hawaii, and New Mexico...they all had a central Islamic Centers. This is the mission for each center:
The center ought to turn into a "beehive" which produces sweet honey. Thus, the Islamic center would turn into a place for study, family, battalion, course, seminar, visit, sport, school, social club, women gathering, kindergarten for male and female youngsters, the office of the domestic political resolution, and the center for distributing our newspapers, magazines, books and our audio and visual tapes.
| Islamic Center of America Dearborn, Michigan |
Here are a couple of other helps in understanding what is going on:
- www.thethirdjihad.com (a documentary made by an American Muslim)
- Wiki: Muslim Brotherhood
Prayer. Pray for our government, our leaders, our Pastors, our military, and our Country.
Vote. Educate yourself before you vote. Every politician has a story and every cause has a passion.
Learn. Find out about the Muslim Brotherhood and Shari'a Law.
For there will be no future for the evil man;
The lamp of the wicked will be put out.
Prov. 24:20
The lamp of the wicked will be put out.
Prov. 24:20
I have literally spent all day studying this, writing this post, and talking to God...whoa.

No comments:
Post a Comment