Monday, March 07, 2011

Stella & Dot

I'm having a Cupcakes & Jewels party and YOU are invited!

www.stelladot.com
This Thursday, I am opening my home to a Stella & Dot trunk show.  I discovered this charming company while surfing Facebook one night.  It was love at first sight!  I contacted a local stylist and she will be bringing some of the goods to share with me and my sweet friends.  I am so excited to shop the jewelry, eat some yummy cupcakes, and hang with the girls.  Have you heard of Stella & Dot?  Have you been to a trunk show?  Do you own any of their fabulous pieces?  Oh, I can't wait!

Here are a few reasons why you should come:
  • Cupcakes & Jewelry.  Need I say more?
  • We all need a Girls Night Out.  Come hangout and enjoy some "girl time".  Bring a friend...seriously, I love making new friends.
  • There will be no formal presentation.  You get to eat sweets, try on jewelry, and hangout.
  • All purchases are shipped to your door within 3-5 business days and packaged in adorable boxes.
  • Any birthdays coming up?  Special occasions?  Need a new piece of jewelry to update your spring wardrobe?
I understand that not all of my blog readers are local and not everyone can join me Thursday night.  I haven't forgotten you!!!  In fact, you are the reason I have decided to blog about my event.  I decided to extend the fun to my blog readers (and your friends).  How would you like to win these little beauties????
Ava Cupchain Earrings
Stella & Dot
(Valued at $24.00)
Just darling, aren't they?  I would love for you to have these.  Anyone who places an order for my trunk show will qualify to enter in a random drawing for these earrings (US Residents Only).  Here are detailed instructions on how to enter the random drawing . . .
  1. You must click on this link to begin your shopping experience: Carrie's Trunk Show
  2.  
  3. Enter my name to find my trunk show, "Carrie Postma".
  4. Shop and finalize your order.
  5. Come back here and post on this blog that you placed your order (I want to make sure I don't miss anyone in the drawing!)
All orders placed on or before Thursday, March 10th will be entered to win those cute, fancy earrings.  Tell your friends...the more the merrier!

Happy shopping and good luck!

1 comment:

cathy said...

Oh I forgot to enter this yesterday... does it still count?? I bought the mini coral bracelet!! Yay!!

Swagbucks