When you lifted the bracelet up to show us, Cooper was first to say "oooooo". Then they all were waving at you ans asking why you weren't saying hi. You look cute by the way!!
Selling jewelry is an adventure! Until a couple of months ago, I was selling lia sophia jewelry. Love, love, love it all! I finally had to stop because between work and my family it was just to hard to do parties.
If you love the jewelry, the company and have a couple of free evenings a week, then go for it!
2 comments:
When you lifted the bracelet up to show us, Cooper was first to say "oooooo". Then they all were waving at you ans asking why you weren't saying hi.
You look cute by the way!!
Selling jewelry is an adventure! Until a couple of months ago, I was selling lia sophia jewelry. Love, love, love it all! I finally had to stop because between work and my family it was just to hard to do parties.
If you love the jewelry, the company and have a couple of free evenings a week, then go for it!
Post a Comment