I haven't heard anything about the movie. I'll have to look on-line. We have open house tonight, so I'll see if we get the race form. I don't like filling it out. I don't think it should matter what races you have in your school. I know Federal & State always put a lot emphasis on what race is doing better in school, etc.... I look forward to seeing if you find out more.
I haven't seen that trailer yet, but from what you have said I don't like it one bit! The name alone is too much for me. And the race questions, we got those too. It does not make any sense to me either.
4 comments:
That woman in gorgeous! Almost as important, she pronounced wolf correctly almost every time. Her husband is one lucky man!
I haven't heard anything about the movie. I'll have to look on-line. We have open house tonight, so I'll see if we get the race form. I don't like filling it out. I don't think it should matter what races you have in your school. I know Federal & State always put a lot emphasis on what race is doing better in school, etc.... I look forward to seeing if you find out more.
BTW-the girls loved playing in your backyard :)
I haven't seen that trailer yet, but from what you have said I don't like it one bit! The name alone is too much for me. And the race questions, we got those too. It does not make any sense to me either.
I have to agree with anonymous... she is beautiful!! She must have a lot of time to get ready in the morning! WOW!!
Post a Comment