I am up early this morning and caught up on your blog post :) I really like that motivated moms thing. I will have to come check out your first week and see how it works out. Glad you are getting answers for C. I am looking forward to seeing you again during the school year. Tuesday morning - first Day of School Starbucks Trip! (I will have Ezra but I will bring him distractions). :)
I'm sure your talking about your other sister that actually bought the chore calendar and has used it instead of letting it sit on her counter collecting it's own dust pile that now needs it's own chore chart to uncover!! Alright... alright I'll do my chores today!!
2 comments:
I am up early this morning and caught up on your blog post :) I really like that motivated moms thing. I will have to come check out your first week and see how it works out. Glad you are getting answers for C. I am looking forward to seeing you again during the school year. Tuesday morning - first Day of School Starbucks Trip! (I will have Ezra but I will bring him distractions). :)
I'm sure your talking about your other sister that actually bought the chore calendar and has used it instead of letting it sit on her counter collecting it's own dust pile that now needs it's own chore chart to uncover!!
Alright... alright I'll do my chores today!!
Post a Comment