Tuesday, November 03, 2009

scrappiness.

A rare event these days but, I do love it when I can sit down with a fresh, new, awesome kit and get my scrap on. Here are the pages I created with the November 2009 PersonalScrapper.com kit:good times.

Our house was struck with the nasty swine flu...poor Skittle. As most of you know, he is supposed to take his Black Belt test for TKD this Saturday. He has already missed his last training class and a regular class. I was hoping that today would be his recovery day but, he is taking a nap as I type this...not a good sign. Will you please join me in praying over him? If he isn't better by Saturday, he will probably have to wait until May to take the test. None of us want that. Please pray for healing and strength for his body. Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Holly... said...

Such cute layouts...even the 'Piggy' got in there! Carson's pic should go with! :o)
Hope he is doing better...praying for Saturday!

:corinne: said...

Great pages Cares. I'll be praying for Carson. Hope he's feeling better by the minute.

Swagbucks