Yep very cute. Totally put a smile on my face. I love all their chunky legs in skates. Oh what advertisers will come up with.
How did they do this? So cute...little ones make me all mushy.
GET OUT!!!!That just makes me want to hug a baby & drink some water!! :o)
THAT is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you for sharing...I'm STILL laughing!!!LOL!!
hilarious! definitely made me smile. thanks for sharing!
chubby little legs, diaper clad bottoms, toothless grins, and giggles - hehe this is the cutest!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yep very cute. Totally put a smile on my face. I love all their chunky legs in skates. Oh what advertisers will come up with.
How did they do this? So cute...little ones make me all mushy.
GET OUT!!!!
That just makes me want to hug a baby & drink some water!! :o)
THAT is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing...I'm STILL laughing!!!
LOL!!
hilarious! definitely made me smile. thanks for sharing!
chubby little legs, diaper clad bottoms, toothless grins, and giggles - hehe this is the cutest!
Post a Comment