
In my quiet time last week, I had asked God to stretch me, to grow me, and bring me closer to Him. It's always hard to pray those things because I know,
God.
Answers.
Prayers.
This week, I was challenged to trust. The situation could result in something beyond my comprehension. If I got a devastating result I asked myself, Am I strong enough to handle this situation?
Fear wrapped itself around my heart because I knew the answer to my own question...
I am strong enough. But, I don't want to be.
Knowing that I need to fear the Lord (Proverbs 1:7),trust is a must!
In him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in his holy name.
Psalm 33:21
The Lord answered many of my prayers this week and I am rejoicing in my heavenly Father because He is faithful to those who seek Him.
Thank you, my Yahweh Rophe.
3 comments:
Wonderful insight, Sweetie...my devotion for today...thank you!!!
Uh, can I have a copy of that pic...SOOOOOOO sweet!!
Yes God does answer prayers...but if we know this why is it so hard to Trust HIM? I ask myself this all the time. What a blessing to learn and grow and be stretched. Even though it's hard...we'll come out victorious thru HIM.
First off - That's a great picture of you & your son!! So sweet!
Secondly, thanks for the reminder ... to trust God completely. I've been struggling with things in my life right now and I needed that reminder - the Lord is in control and I just need to seek Him. He hears me. And yes, prayer is a powerful thing.
Thanks for those gentle words to remind me.
Post a Comment