Awesome News!
That's awesome! :D
You crack me up with the buns in the oven. Congratulations Carrie!
WOW!!!! How exciting!!!
Too cool! COngrats to them!
I'm crackin up. Your fam is so silly! CongratsX3
I KNOW (saying that like Monica on friends) We still can't believe it. Alrighty...gonna be an Auntie again! WoooHooo!
WOW, major congrats!
what a funny picture, I thought maybe it meant she was having triplets....
awwwgreat news Carrie(and haffa tell ya something completely different. My friend Martine made a small movie of you at the booth and I had SUCH a good time watching you =)almost like being there!! )
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Awesome News!
That's awesome! :D
You crack me up with the buns in the oven. Congratulations Carrie!
WOW!!!! How exciting!!!
Too cool! COngrats to them!
I'm crackin up. Your fam is so silly! CongratsX3
I KNOW (saying that like Monica on friends) We still can't believe it. Alrighty...gonna be an Auntie again! WoooHooo!
WOW, major congrats!
what a funny picture, I thought maybe it meant she was having triplets....
awww
great news Carrie
(and haffa tell ya something completely different. My friend Martine made a small movie of you at the booth and I had SUCH a good time watching you =)almost like being there!! )
Post a Comment