1. Use the flash and get washed out, super shadow images.This new tool allows me to use the flash but softens the harshness of the shadows.
2. Turn the flash off and get dark and less than clear images.
Its a diffuser called the LIGHTSHERE and its my new best camera friend.
I took two images to show you how this thing works...
With just my speedlite flash:
With the Lightsphere attached:
With just my flash (oh, okay, no pun intended!):
With Lightsphere:
I have to mention that I did NOT edit these photos at all...this is straight from my camera. I don't want to be an enabler but, I just wanted to share this accessory for those of you frustrated with waiting until summer to get good photos!I also want to take a minute to introduce you all to my new "side" hobby. I get asked every single day to help people with their blogs, logos, business cards, websites, etc. Seriously, I even got asked today! I absolutely LOVE creating (uh duh, www.papertrunk.com) and I really enjoy working with people to create looks for their blogs. I just don't have enough hours in my day so I decided to create an Etsy shop:
I know some of you are thinking...she is CRAZY! I am but, that's not the topic of this post. I am simply doing what I always do, just hoping to make a little cash for my time. It really isn't a new venture or another thing on my plate (because its already been there). SO. With that being said, if you would like a blog makeover or would like a new header for your blog....check out [delicious digitals]! :0)
4 comments:
I'm going to wait for a good deal on that flashy thingy... like buy one get a free Nikon D30 to go with it!!!
I'm with you Cath! A great new friend Cares. I'm soooo wanting a new camera...but you all have known that for sometime. :p
Where do you get this flashy thing? And I will remember you when I want a blog makeover...much to digitally challenged to try it myself.
That Ben is so cute! I will refer you for blog design because I love what you did for mine!
Post a Comment