Sunday, June 29, 2008

new look.

It was time for a new look. I gave myself a little break from all things Trunkie and decided to get creative with my blog. I've had the same look for almost a year (maybe more). I remember a day when I changed the look of my blog almost every month! Its kinda cool that through experimenting with my blogger template, I've been learning a little "web code". I am by no means a tech-guru, but its cool to learn new things. Anyway, after 3 hours of playing around I was almost ready to publish the new look, guess what happened? yep, I'm a dork and didn't save and my internet flipped off. barf. it didn't take me very long to get it back.

I better catch some zzzzz's now...a new, exciting week is upon me. The kids start ZOO CAMP tomorrow and the Trunk birthday is on Tuesday (also the launch of my new stuff!!!)
oh yeah, one more thing because posts are boring without photos. I am almost done reading this book:I highly recommend it. I will try to do a review in another post and give you the scoop if you haven't heard of it. whoa mama...its intense!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new look of your blog! I'm going to have to get a lesson from you on how to do these things.

The Shack.....I've heard nothing but raves about this book. I think I need to pick it up and give it a read!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look Carrie!!!!! I really want to read this book, I've heard awesome things about it! :)

Anonymous said...

Just love the new Blog look! Great colors!
Cute pic of my girl, too!!!

Haven't heard of the book, but you said,"Whoa, Mama...did you mean, "Whoa MUM-a?"
Guess I should read it! :o)

Addie said...

Love the new look! I have read most of the book and need to finish it up! Looking forward to your new trunk stuff!

Unknown said...

Carrie,
Your new blog look is soooo cute!
I love it! Great job!

Jess Stevens said...

Sis you are uber talented, I love the new look & that pic of you is GEORGOUS!

Leslie Ashe said...

Your new bloggy is GORGEOUS GIRL!!!!!!!!
HEY! I just finished that book too!! It's INCREDIBLE! :)

Just wanted to say HI!

Oh, you asked me where I got that little Mario I had in my room! I almost forgot to come tell you!
My mom found it in a Goodwill store..how funny is THAT!

I love him...Mario makes me smile!

Hugs,
Leslie

Swagbucks